Please review Parenting Pink’s editorial guidelines and licensing regulations before submitting an article or other information. Thank you for your participation. We look forward to reading your article!
To be considered for publication on our site the content of your article should adhere to the following standards:
1. Article topics and perspective. We are interested in well-written articles, including: how-to-articles, how-I-did-it, strategies, tips, and motivational articles that will help strengthen parents relationships with their daughters. Our readers are busy moms and dads, grandparents, and family members that are looking for quick-read articles that are easy to understand, fun, and to-the-point. The tone of the article should be easy going, humorous, and/or practical. We are interested in articles that follow girls through all stages of development (baby, toddler, big girl, tween/preteen, and teen). Articles should be research and/or solution oriented.
2. We love “original” content. At Parenting Pink we prefer original articles, but we accept content that has been published elsewhere as long as it does not violate copyright law. Any articles that are deemed inappropriate or in violation of copyright laws will be promptly removed from the Parenting Pink site. In addition, articles should not contain any content that is a violation of any law, is considered libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others. Please provide links or bibliography information when applicable.
3. Format. Articles should be written with the following in mind: brief introduction (1 or 2 paragraphs) followed by tips, suggestions, or the author’s personal story. Please try to keep articles from 800-1200 words. Before submitting an article, please check our online library to see what topics are currently covered. This will help prevent duplicate articles and save you time and effort. In addition, article submissions should not include advertisements, sales letters, or promotional items. Please use your full name as the author of the article.
4. Quizzes. We love quizzes! At ParentingPink.com we’re looking for original quizzes to test parent’s knowledge about their daughters (and ourselves!) and to present factual material in a creative, fun, and unique way.
5. Parenting Pink does not pay for articles at this time. However, you may write a brief biography with contact information and provide up to two (2) links to promote your site – one that you own. We cannot guarantee the use of your article on ParentingPink.com, but we thank you in advance for your submission.
6. Notification upon publication. Article submissions are accepted on an ongoing basis. You will be notified via email if your article hash been selected for publication on ParentingPink.com. Parenting Pink retains the right to edit all material before publication. A courtesy copy or link of the published article will be sent to the author if requested.
1. ParentingPink.com Rights. By submitting an article to our site, you agree to allow ParentingPink.com to use your submission or article not only on the site, but any place content from Parenting Pink is used worldwide. Thus, you grant ParentingPink.com a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to: use, adapt copy, publicly perform, transmit, display, or distribute the article or submission, without limitation.
2. Author’s Rights. The author/writer retains the copyright to his/her original work and is free to reuse it.
3. Licensing. By uploading or providing information on or through our site, you grant Parenting Pink a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to: use, copy, adapt, transmit, publicly perform, display, and/or distribute the submission (article), without limitation.
4. Editing and Publication. Parenting Pink retains the right to publish, edit or reject any (and all) submissions and/or articles on this site. Our editors may take minor editing license of submissions without prior approval, making every effort to remain true to the author’s original thoughts and intent. Submissions that require extensive editing will be returned to the author for rewriting or rejected.
To submit your article, please email to email@example.com.